Wyoming Whisky 1872

1872, a 9 year aged bourbon, is a very limited edition of Wyoming Whiskey. It is obtained 93% from wheat bourbon and the remaining 7% from rye bourbon. For its production, all grains were grown in Wyoming. The name recalls the year in which then President Ulysses S. Grant signed the Yellowstone National Park Protection Act. All proceeds from the sale of this edition will go to “Yellowstone Forever”, a non-profit association that aims to protect and preserve the park. The availability of the few bottles produced (only 150) will be limited for some selected states including Wyoming, California, Colorado, New York and Georgia. The suggested retail price is $ 399.99.


Do not miss any news and the highest rated spirits!